Monday, July 1, 2019

Captain's Log - New RL Adventures & Eve

Captain's Log July 1, 2019

Today is the first of the month. The sov war in Querious continues to battle on. NSH continues to bring ships we just can't fight. So, my guys aren't logging in.  Tactic? Yes, at the same time we also won't field anything above a cormorant right now because of the ships they bring.  If we bring cruisers they are in marauders - WTF?  So, it looks like they are only here to try to bait out big ships like capitals or get the goons to fight them.

I had checked at 11:00 am when I got off work and then checked again at 1:00 pm - no pings, no one was on hmm ok. I was in the other room watching a movie - The Matrix. I watched all 3 of them. LOL, apparently there was a ping at 1:42 pm for in 7 hours SMA would need help. 

Well, last night they got what they wanted. Goons came to the fight along with NC & PH.

Battle Report: https://zkillboard.com/related/30003968/201907010300/

We had one of our guys in on the fight LOL. 

The Matrix marathon I had was good too. LOL I needed some movies and TV to relax.

So I put new RL Adventure & Eve as the subject ... so what is my new real life adventures?

I'm starting my own business doing consulting work writing - content management, social media management, web site content, etc. Also, we do offer excel spreadsheets, access database management, etc. I had been working at Amazon in the Registry department.  I gave my notice yesterday and my last day is July 3.  Lucky for me I'm off July 1-3.  So, technically I worked my last day yesterday. This week is homework and getting my websites up and running. Next week I will announce it on social media what I'm doing.

I'm excited & nervous. This is what I'm getting my degree in. I have a year left of school. They say it will take about a year to a year and a half to have a fully functioning company.

So I'm doing it!

Eve wise doesn't change - I'm still here, playing, etc.  I am hoping that we can get back to QFC fighting soon.  Fighting outsiders, while fun, is exhausting. 

So fly dangerous - take a chance - if you don't you won't know if you can fly!